Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So, it's almost time...

for vacation....

I'm in prep mode now, which is proving to be hectic with the teaching schedule, etc...

Looks like I'm doing a COPIC class before we leave, and we have another class 4 days after our return. YIKES!! I'd better get on the ball...

In the meantime, I'm posting a pic of a project I did for Remember When's Design Team, using the new PAPER DOLL Release. If you haven't checked out the release, I highly recommend it. I'm using it along with the Fairy Tale dies, and some older Halloween dies for this small plaque. I placed it in front of some printed paper, so that you could get a good look at it.

Hope you enjoy, and I should be posting soon during our travels. Until then, I hope to see some of you in class, and I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day.