Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Big Day

Ok, so tomorrow, I'll be teaching in Allen, at Personal Scrapbook. I just love teaching COPIC classes. I have nearly a full class of students, so it should be a fun day. We're working with those wonderful Greeting Farm critters.

Then on May 8th, I'll be teaching again up in Allen. This time, I'll be using the Gorjuss Girls in the projects. I can't wait!!

I just finished a layout last night for one of my design teams. Unfortunately, I can't post it yet, as it's not to be published before the site publishes it, so you'll just have to wait a bit longer.

So, have you made any National Scrapbook Day (NSD) plans yet? It's not too late to check around to see who's hosing what.

I'm currently in Disney mode, as I continue to prepare for my upcoming vacation to the House of Mouse in a few months. That should give you a clue as to what I am referring to in the text above about the finished layout. :)

Anyway, until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!