Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time for Learning...

So, I've been a bit busy lately, planning new classes for the coming year...

I'm up first, with my COPICS classes at Personal Scrapbook in Allen...I'll be doing a 3 class marathon, from start to finish. Whew...that's alot of talking...lol... We will be using stamps from The Cats Pajamas, as well as from The Greeting Farm (Oliver & Amelia).

Then, I'll be at Remember When, teaching 3 classes on the use of the Teresa Collins Stamp Maker; as well as 3D pop up cards; and finally a soldered charms class at the end of the day with Lex. Whew...again I will be doing alot of talking...These classes will all focus on VINTAGE images. I am also planning on a Beginner's course for the Stamp Maker, letting students learn how to prepare images for use with the machine, etc. This should be fun. After that, we will have a MONTHLY class on the Stamp Maker (provided the interest is there), where students will be able to create stamps in class to use on a monthly layout.

I'm also developing a class or more (again with the talking)...for the Crafty Scrapper. So be on the lookout for me there.

Do you see a trend? LOL...Apparently I like to talk...go figure....not that I've ever been an outgoing person or anything. :)

Anyway, while I don't have the current samples ready (they're in the works), I will be posting them as soon as they're completed. I can't wait!!