Monday, January 24, 2011

Just around the corner...

I'm just around the corner from my next round of classes at Remember When in Whitesboro. I'll be teaching 2 classes, and involved in a 3rd class (a collaborative effort).

Here are some pics from my upcoming class projects.

Vintage Valentines - You've seen this pic a few times, since I've used it to illustrate the rolled flower and rolled rose dies...

Next up, I'll be teaching a 3-D Vintage Valentine class....here's a sample of the projects for that class...

Afterwards, I'll be wrapping up with a "Charmed, I'm sure" class....a vintage Valentine's charm bracelet. Here are 4 of the 11 charms we'll be making in class...


I hope each of you is enjoying the start to this great new year. Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!