Thursday, April 21, 2011

Excited...

Well, I'm excited about the triptych class that I've been working up the last few days. Mr. Bear was able to cut my triptychs, and I've been working fast and furious on it.

I have the base completed, now I need to embellish it, etc, and complete it, so that I can get the sample to the store.

This will be a class that I'm teaching at Remember When in Whitesboro, following the annual retreat there, in June. And since I've been asked, no, you don't have to attend the retreat to be able to take my class. It's open to everyone. We just ask that you sign up ASAP, as Mr. Bear has to cut these in advance. Once we're out of product, we're out.

Here's the base that I've worked on this week.



We will be using the wooden triptych, Tim Holtz stains, inks, some paint, dies, and all manner of embellishments. For more information, or to sign up for this one, you can call the store. The date is June 5th, at 10 am (if I recall correctly)...lol...


Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!