Monday, March 11, 2013

A little bit of this....a little bit of that....

Wondering what I've been working on?  Well, the title pretty much sums it up....

I'm working on Class Kits, Class Samples for all my upcoming classes, a sample for the Make-n-Take Madness at the Crafty Scrapper, and or course working on fused glass projects.  Of course that's not all I do with my spare time...I do try and work in some LEGO projects, as well as some video gaming, and time with my loved ones.  Oh, and let's not forget working on the plans for our Disneyland vacation.  Mr. Bear has never been to DisneyLAND, so this should be a fun adventure.  I haven't been since 1997...so it's long overdue.

I've also recently decided that I want to try Project Life with a Disney flair....ala Project Mouse....so I've been acquiring items for that project to begin.  Why?  Because I will probably be teaching a bit about Project Life and how it works, etc...in other words, I'll be heavily involved with my tablet and laptop.  As if I don't get to sit behind a computer all day at work...lol....

All this, and a bit of sleep.....no wonder my hair (the hair that remains) has quickly turned gray...lol...

I think I'll end this entry with a sample of one of the many things that I've been working on....can't show the entire thing, so I'll leave it at this...

Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!