Monday, December 7, 2009

OMG....

I booked my Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) for our upcoming Disney trip in June....I guess this makes it official...lol...

I'm sooooo excited, but then again, Disney always excites me...as anyone who knows me well will tell you...I was able to book breakfast in the castle with Cinderella, and breakfast in the Magic Kingdom with Pooh & Friends, and dinner at Le Cellier....oh my...I could just keep listing, but you get the idea...lol.

In the meantime, I'll be working on some projects, and keep plugging along....

So, be on the lookout within the next 2 days for some layouts using the December kit from The Treasure Box Club...and if you haven't seen the kit yet, what are you waiting for!! Click on their link over on the right of this blog....you won't be sorry!!

Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!!