Monday, December 7, 2009

What a weekend....

I was super busy this past weekend, as I had 3 classes to teach....back to back to back... :) After a full day of teaching, we made the trek up north to see some of my most favorite people at a crop...then, on the way home, we stopped by to see more of my most favorite people...so all in all, got up at 6:30am....got to bed the following morning at 4:30am....then got up Sunday, and went to go see New Moon.....MY Report Card for the movie: B-

I LOVE teaching, and sharing my love of COPIC markers....the ladies seemed to really enjoy learning about the markers, and how to use them, as well as knowing how to "justify" the expense...lol... As I told them all, it's a cost up front, but then they more than pay for themselves in the long run, so they're actually "saving money". :) Gotta love that!!

They were all so wonderful to work with, and a big THANK YOU to Tara for making it easy for me as an instructor.

Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!!