Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh so Soft...

Flower Soft that is.....I've been playing with this stuff for about a month now, and I can honestly say that it's alot of fun seeing what you create with it. For those of you who aren't aware, Flower Soft is basically shredded foam, that comes in different colors, and allows you to embellish stamped images, as well as die cuts, layouts, etc. There are quite a number of colors, and they are adding to them all the time. The company itself is based in the UK, but the product is readily available here in the U.S.

I'll be teaching an intro class at Personal Scrapbook this weekend, and we will be creating 3 different cards using the product. Here is a sample of one of the cards.


If you're interested in learning more about this product, please join us in class. Until I chat with you next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!