Monday, March 7, 2011

What in the World...

What in the world happened to February? It came and went without so much as a wave goodbye. Wow!

Anyway, I sit here today, working out some samples in my head for my upcoming classes.

My next class is at Personal Scrapbook in Allen. It's a Flower Soft class.

After that, I've got a couple of classes at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie. I have a COPIC class, as well as a card class using new stuff from Inky Antics. Fun stuff, trust me.

After that, I will be finishing up my samples for the classes at Remember When's Retreat, during the first week of June. Can't wait to see everyone again.

We're also working up some more Soldering classes and some PMC classes as well. This should take us through the Summer.

Of course once we enter Fall, we'll be on our way to WDW in Florida! We'll be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with our baby bear. Our friend Melinda will also be joining us. We're really looking forward to vacation.

All in all, I hope the months slow down a little bit...time if flying by all to swiftly.

Oh, as I sign off for now, I'll leave you with an image of some of the goodies I got this weekend.

I got a Magnolia Doo-Hickey; some MFT dies, and the Tim Holtz Mini Rosettes. Time for some crafty goodness.

Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!!