Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I don't want to grow up...

Yup, that's how I feel each and every time I make a trip to Walt Disney World. I have soooo much fun while I'm there, and it's really the only place that I can just "let go", and have fun like I used to have when I was a kid. Nothing embarrasses me while I'm there on vacation.

And yes, it's almost time for our pilgrimage to the "World". This time, we're taking along a friend. We're excited for her, and we hope she's looking forward to it as much as we are. We've planning on being there in time for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, AND the International Food & Wine Festival. We hope to be able to fit in a day at Universal, so we can check out the Harry Potter Adventure. Time will tell is that is going to "pan out".

Speaking of Pan....I worked on this layout for a Disney swap online, and I had fun putting the "eternal boy" together after cutting him out. What do you think? Decent job?


I hope that as you begin to enjoy your Summer, whether alone, with a loved one, or with kids or grandkids, that you take time to let your "inner child" come out and play. I'm sure you'll discover that s/he will be thrilled to be out and having fun!!

Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!