Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time for updates...

Ok, so I've been remiss since just before Retreat....and that weekend wiped me out...so I've been attempting to recover, and to hit the ground again...as I have more classes scheduled.

First up, I have a private class this evening at The Crafty Neighbor. The class involves learning how to use COPIC markers. So it's a basic class, but I'm excited, because new folks will be learning how to color, like in their younger days....here's a sample of one of the cards we will be coloring tonight.
Next up, I have a COPIC II class at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, where I'll be using the Loralie Designs stamps to teach Hair & Skin tones. This has been a great bunch of ladies that I've been teaching, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. See a sample below...

I'm also working on the June kit from The Treasure Box Club. What a FUN Travel kit. LOVE the papers in this kit, and can't wait to unveil my layouts. I highly recommend checking out the TBC website for ordering details.


I'm also finishing up a Disney swap that I'm involved in (ongoing), and developing more classes for Personal Scrapbook. I'm soooo excited, and super busy as you can tell.


While I'm working on all of this, we're also knee deep in preparations for our Halloween trip to Walt Disney World. YAY!! Can't wait to get back with all the pics so I can work up more projects.


On a final note, I'm happy to report that Ted, the owner of Stampers Anonymous saw my Honeycomb Paper card (paper by Inky Antics), was "inspired" by my use of the Tim Holtz Dress Form card that I made, and made one of his own....if you'd like to see his interpretation, you can check it out on their blog at: http://inkyanticsrubberstamps.blogspot.com/ Just scroll down to his entry.


Whew...lots to update....so, until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!