Friday, March 13, 2009

Hippity Hoppity....

Easter is fast approaching. Can you believe it? Are you ready? I'm sure not....but it did get me in the Easter mood...

To that end, I pulled out one of my oldies but goodies...this is a stamp that I purchased when I lived in Oregon state. This was during the time that I was heavily involved in stamping. I was a major collector of stamps at this point in my life, and I REALLY loved this line of stamps. I just wish I could find more of them now that they're no longer produced (at least I haven't been able to find them). Hey Kev, if you're reading this, and you'd better be, see if you can find more of these for me up there! :)

Anyway, hope you get a kick out of this image, as much as I do. Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!


In case you can't read the card, it says "Temporary Easter Bunny ... expect delays"!!