Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Official...

I will be teaching at the upcoming Shop Remember When Retreat in June, up in Whitesboro. I'm so excited. I had heard rumors that something was coming, but of course had to wait to see if it came to fruition. Of course, Sherri has pulled it off, and it sounds like it's going to be a BLAST!

I'll be teaching a class on the Silhouette, which should be fun. I've also been asked to teach in intro to COPIC markers class. How fun does this all sound? It sounds FANTASTIC to me!

I've already developed the COPIC class in my head, now I just need to put ink to paper, and do a sample. After I finish that, I'll begin the development of my Silhouette class. Should be fun.

Anyway, I hope some of you locals who read my blog will join us at the Retreat. If you'd like more information, check out the store's website. The link for Remember When is located on the right side of this blog.

Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!