Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WOW....how things change....

So....I'm sure that the recession is hitting most industries, and that people are being more selective in their purchases.....as such, I'm sure you're learning about more and more companies who are closing their doors. LuminArte (they make Twinkling H2Os) has announced that they're going out of business. Also CK has announced that they're restructuring. Who knows if they're going to survive this economic downturn.

Has the economy impacted you and your purchases? I know it's definitely starting to impact mine. I held out as long as I could, but am realizing that I really need to be more careful. That's not to say that I'm not going to make purchases, but rather that I am going to have to be smarter about them.

All that being said, here's the last card that I made....so I really need to get on the ball and make some more, especially since I just received 2 more stamp sets from The Greeting Farm. LOVE their stamps. Oh, and did I tell you that they just released some of the cutest fairies ever!!

Don't believe me? Check out their site. It's listed over to the right of this page.