Monday, June 15, 2009

Ok, so now that...

the cat has been let out of the bag.....

Archiver's sent out their e-newsletter last week, and in it they were offering a FREE CD of some of their exclusives, if you purchased the Silhouette SD from them. Well, as soon as I got the newsletter, I emailed their corporate office to inquire about the CD for those of us who already had a machine.

They informed me that they WILL sell the CD by itself. No machine purchase required. The cost is $19.99 plus shipping. As I've learned from past purchases, their shipping varies by store. Also, I know that some stores are not wanting to sell the CD by itself. If you should happen to call one of these stores, don't give up. Just try another store. I ordered mine last Friday, and emailed a select few of my friends who I know have a Silhouette, so that they'd have a heads up. I didn't want to broadcast the information all over the message boards, so as to not create a feeding frenzy, as is usually the case in these situations with Archivers.

Anyway, for those of you who happen to get the CD (like me), congrats! I'm sure you're going to enjoy those shapes as much as I will.

Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!