Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whew...

What a great day today. I finished my first COPIC class at Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana today. I had a small group of ladies from various areas down south.

I can't say enough about how much I enjoy teaching. Seems like I just get started, and before you know it, 2 hours have passed....WOW! Where did the time go? We did, at least, manage to complete our two cards for the class.

Anyway, I have been asked to return for the intermediate class next month, so that should be fun. I'm glad that the class was well received, and am looking forward to continuing to spread the good word about COPIC markers.

I'm looking forward to my first class as Remember When on the 27th of this month. I have a full class from what I understand, so that should be fun.

Hope everyone else had a great day today. Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day.