Monday, June 15, 2009

The Treasure Box Club

For those of you who have never heard of it, I highly recommend The Treasure Box Club. It's a great, monthly kit. Each month, Tracy puts together a great kit, consisting of papers, ribbons, embellies, etc, for you to put together. The wonderful thing about her kits, is that she includes enough supplies to complete 3 double page layouts (12x12), OR a complete 20 page (8x8) album. AND she also provides instructions, which you can totally use, or create your own. Also each month, she makes available more paper, or embellies for purchase, should you wish to add more. What more could you ask for?

I have to say, that Tracy is very generous with her supplies in her kits. I just received my June Kit, consisting of the Fashionista line, and I'm thrilled. I had a chance to play with it tonite, and finished up a card. I also have a 12x12 double page layout, which is almost completed (just have to print the pictures to add), and they'll be ready to post as well.

I hope you enjoy the card, it very simple, but for a friend who I haven't seen in ages, and who I'm hoping to do coffee with very soon.

So, until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!