Friday, July 3, 2009

New Treasure...

The Treasure Box Club kit for July is available, and it's a FANTASTIC kit. I especially loved the ticket stubs that are included in the kit. OMG, what a variety. The papers from Little Yellow Bicycle are WONDERFUL. I totally love the colors of this kit. They lend themselves to all sorts of travel related layouts. Which is perfect for this time of year.

I did use some chipboard from Cosmo Cricket for the words, and some clear bling, which I doctored up with COPIC markers to match the ribbon included in the kit. I also used some Tim Holtz Distress ink on the tickets, as well as the layout in general.

All in all, 4 thumbs up!! Mine and Lex's of course, silly. :) Here's a double page spread created using the kit. Notice the stickers that were included in the kit as well. I'm not normally a sticker person, but I did like these alot.

Enjoy, and until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!


Want a kit of your own to play with? Hit the link on the right of this page. The Treasure Box Club. :)