Monday, July 20, 2009

Well...

Another weekend class has come and gone, and I enjoyed the group that I taught. I hope they enjoyed learning how to use their COPIC markers, and the cards they completed. I also hope they learned alot about COPIC markers in general. There was soooo much information.

Anyway, I'm gearing up for another class this weekend. If you ever need to see where I'm teaching, just check out the class schedule listed to the right. I try to keep it current.

My next COPIC classes after this weekend will all focus on Airbrushing. I hope the ladies enjoy it as well, I know I do enjoy teaching and sharing my love of these fantastic markers.

In the meantime, I received this wonderful stamp to play with, and here's my first project with it. It's a card, and I have more plans in the works for it and another one I received. If you're interested in where I got it, check out The Treasure Box Club website, and check under the Add-Ons Tab....you'll find it and other fabulous toys there.

Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!