Monday, July 27, 2009

Whew...

So, the weekend is over, and I have to admit that while I was exhausted after my class, I had a BLAST. I can't stress enough how much I really enjoy teaching what I've learned, to others. Hmmm, maybe I missed my calling...lol...

In any case, I had such a fantastic time at Remember When on Saturday. I didn't get a single thing done after my class, despite being there until nearly 1am. Who knew!?!

So, coming up, I'll be back in Corsicana for my next class (the 3rd in the series of COPIC classes). After that, I'll be back in Whitesboro for the 3rd COPIC class up there as well. This class will focus on Airbrushing with your markers. How cool is that!?!

I can't wait!

Also up on my agenda, I'll be teaching a Haunted Mansion Board Book class at Remember When in Whitesboro. The class is called: Something Wicked...keep an eye on my schedule to the right for more details on the date! Of course you can always check my schedule on Sherri's website (http://www.shoprememberwhen.com) .

In the meantime, I'm cranking out some projects with my July Design Team dies, and hope to get to work on some DT projects using the QK CHA release. Keep an eye out for some projects here soon.

Until next time, hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!