Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back to my roots...

You see, I started stamping cards back in the late 80's, when it really wasn't popular, and the selection of stamps wasn't that great either. That's what actually got me started down this slippery slope into crafting.

Now, when you look around you'll find TONS of stamps in all sorts of "categories", and all types of materials, from rubber to acrylic, and even those carvable stamps. Who knew that stamping would finally get into the game when scrapbookers finally took notice of stamps.

So, here's a card that I did for one of my Design Team projects. I used one of the stamps from the Wonderland set, put out by The Greeting Farm. Hope you like it. And in case you're wondering, YES, I did use COPIC markers. :)

Until next time, go have yourself a RIPArts kind of day!