Friday, February 15, 2013

Classes, Classes and more Classes...

So I'm busy working up samples for upcoming classes.  I've taken a few snippets of pics to post here, since I'm not ready to show the finished projects....yet...now remember, these are just snippets, so they might not even be totally in focus...but you'll get the idea...

First up:  April class...


Next up is MAY!!


Yes, you guess right....mini books...April's project will focus on Disney Vacations, while May's project will focus on general vacations (non-Disney)...

As for June, I don't have a snippet yet...but I can tell you that it will be an Acrylic book....and the title of the class is:  We All Scream....I think you get the idea  ;)

Anyway, I hope you have a chance to be crafty this weekend....

Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!