Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Projects...

So, I've been very busy this weekend working on various projects....

First up, I've got some bears that have been done using colored pencils and gamsol...for my upcoming class at Personal Scrapbook later this month...

 
Next up, we made a mold this week for our fused glass projects....go figure on the shape....lol....
 
And I worked this up for a friend....
 
And not to leave scrapbooking out of the loop, I'm currently working on some layouts for our upcoming trip to Disneyland...they're not quite finished yet, but they're going to be finished soon, and I'll post some pictures when they are ready for viewing.
 
Finally, I have a few things in the works....I have a "Special Request" class in June at The Crafty Scrapper.  I am also developing a project for yet another class at The Crafty Scrapper, which I hope to get on the books for April.  All in all, this is shaping up to be a very busy year.  From some discussions that I had this weekend, I will be creating more classes, and will be creating some special projects for a company based out of New York state.  I couldn't be more excited!!
 
Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!