Thursday, February 28, 2013

Disney bound...

No, we're not headed to Disney.....until later this year....but I did work on a Disney boardbook, as you may recall...the sample is complete, and filled with pictures of our last trip (2011)...so I'm excited to be showing you a sneak peek of a portion of the cover...and yes, that Tinkerbell is Chipboard, so she's nice and sturdy....gotta love those pop dots.....the sample will be heading to The Crafty Scrapper this weekend to be displayed....the class isn't until April 20th....so plenty of time to decide if you want to take the class....I hope you do....we're going to have fun in this class....AND I think I'm going to have some trivia during class....Disney trivia, of course.....hmmmm, should I do prizes!!??!!  I think so....  :)


Anyway, I certainly hope you can make it to my class...

Until next time, I hope you have a RIPArts kind of day!!