Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bummed...

Well, I had hoped to work on my Valentine's Day cards last night. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Yes, I realize that VDay is just around the corner. Go figure, I'm running a bit behind...lol....We had a major storm front move through the area last night, and the conditions were not right for crafting. So, we watched some older movies on our laptops instead.

For those of you in the D/FW area, I hope you fared well after the storm.

I know I have some shopping to do. I have to get to HL today to get some stuff to take with me to New Orleans. I'd do it this weekend, but I have a TON of stuff I'm trying to wrap up.

Oh, and before I forget, we have almost finished the video that we were asked to produce for Remember When, featuring QK VINYL. I hope people take the time to watch it and like it, since alot goes in to making these videos. We like for them to be "right".

So, here's hoping that each of you has the time to finish up some of your open projects today. I'm sure I'll try and finish up a few tonight, and post them either late, or tomorrow. Until then, have yourself a RIPArts kind of day!