Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can you ever have enough?

Seriously, can you ever have enough paper, dies, embellishments, ink, stamps....well, you get the idea. It seems like every weekend, we go shopping for more. More of all of the stuff I just mentioned. Do I really need it? Probably not. Do I enjoy it? Absolutely. Isn't that what it's all about?

Today, I went and got some 6x6 papers from The Memory Box that I had ordered. I got the call that they came in, so off we went. After that, we ended up at Hobby Lobby for some Nestabilities dies, and some Copic markers for my friend Melinda. She's working on her Recipe Swap project for the group from Remember When.

Speaking of Remember When, I'm totally EXCITED to know that Sherri has decided to carry Copic Markers. YAY!!! I can't wait....this will make life so much easier. Once I finish my Copic Marker Certification class in New Orleans, I'll be ready to tackle teaching classes on their use. I've been experimenting with them already, as you've seen on my posted projects so far.

Final thought for the day, and it ties in to my original intent for this post "Can you ever have enough". I was going through my pictures from our recent Disney World vacation. Guess what, between Lex and I, we took nearly 12,000 pictures. Is that crazy, or what! OMG, who knew we could take so many pictures! My friends thought I was crazy when I told them that we'd take several thousand pictures. This ended up surprising even me. Oh, and we took several hours worth of videos. Crazy, I tell ya!!

So, can we ever have enough? Who knows. As long as we're having fun, I could always handle more. Can't you? So, until next time, I encourage each of you to have a RIPArts kind of day!!