Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ever have one of those day...



When all you can think about is crafting? Well, I'm having one of those days....so I thought I'd throw up a couple of other projects...


What's this you ask? Why you guessed it....it's Riding Hood Anya. This was one of my first cards ever done with Copic Markers. I also used some Quickutz dies for the rounded corner squares and the sentiment. What do you think? Oh, and that cute little fox is from the Imaginesce line of dollar stamps. Can't beat that!

Now for a change of pace.....

The layout above is made using QK dies....the Squirrel, Tree, and Leaves are all Quickutz diecuts. Along with lots of Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink for the edging. The paper is Laundry Line from My Mind's Eye. How's that for not posting a card! hehehe

Anyway, gotta get back to work....break time is over. Have a RIPArts kind of day, til next time!