Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The purpose of evil in the world...or so I think...

I often wonder why some people can be so mean spirited, and in some cases just plain evil. This just doesn't apply to the world in general, but to most of our lives.

I've recently experienced the dark side of human nature at scrapbook stores, and I must tell you that I didn't like what I saw. It took some thought, but after awhile, I thought "You know, I have to accept the evil people in the world, just so that I can truly appreciate all that is not evil". Without the counter balance, I think it would be easy to take the "good stuff" for granted.

I hope that as I go through life, I don't take the "good stuff" for granted. I also hope that some of these mean people find the happiness that they're missing in their lives so that they don't live their entire lives being miserable, and by extension, making those around them miserable in the process.

So, to the evil, mean-spirited people in the world, I want to say "Thank you". Thanks for enabling me to appreciate all the "good stuff".

Until next time, have a RIPArts kind of day!!