Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So, let's get this thing started....

Hi, and welcome to my new blog. I'm starting this blog because there aren't many blogs from guys who participate in the Rubber Stamp, Ink, or Paper Arts who have one. So, I'm here to hopefully change that fact.

I hope you enjoy my projects, and I'll try and post frequently.


So, here are a few projects to get us started today.



So the image above comes from The Greeting Farm line of stamps. They have totally cute stamps of their characters: Anya & Ian. She was finished out with Copic Markers (my new obsession). It's designed as a wall hanging for my craft room. Isn't she just too cute?

Next up, I have two more cards, again from The Greeting Farm line. This is Princess Anya, and she was also finished out in Copic Markers and stickles for finishing touches.




And finally, we bring you Mad Hatter Ian. Again, finished with those wonderful little Copic Markers. Oh, and in case you're wondering, the scalloped circles are from Spellbinders and their Nestabilities line.