Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Orleans!!

Here I come.....

So, I submitted my name, etc on the I Like Markers blog, for a chance at going to a COPIC Marker Certification class in New Orleans next week. I got picked!! YAY me!! So, now I have to get my stuff together for the class, since I'll be leaving the day before class....gotta love that 8 hour drive!

I'm really soooo excited that I can't stand it! I am looking forward to improving my skill in using these markers on my projects. And I can't wait to see what else I can use them on.

So, I'll try and post as soon as I get back to Dallas, but I know that I have to be in Whitesboro for a crop the following day....which out to be fun, since I'll be arriving back in Dallas at about 1 am on Saturday, and have to be up North at 9am.

I'll keep you all posted.

Till then, have a RIPArts kind of day!